1) Each submission must have all the materials along with the working screener.
2) Any incomplete submission will be considered disqualified after 48 hours. Please email us if you have any queries regarding submission materials.
3) All projects must be submitted via a secure online screener. Online screeners must be available to stream.
4) All foreign-language films must be submitted with English subtitles. If the subtitle is missing. The submitter will receive an email from us. Upon failing in providing working subtitles by the final deadline. The project will be considered disqualified without a refund.
5) Submit in the relevant category. If submitted in the wrong category then email us. The category change will be done from our side. Submission fees will remain the same if the changed category has similar or lower submission fees. For the higher submission fees, the submitter has to pay the differences.
6) There is no product year limit. That means you can submit any of your projects created in any production year.
7) By entering your film for consideration to the Silver Mask Live Festival, you agree that you have all the copyrights or the permission required for your projects and accept full legal responsibility for the intellectual property therein. The submitter and all filmmakers associated with the project shall indemnify and hold harmless the Silver Mask Live Festival Projects Main Competition and any representative or affiliates from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.
All films under 30 minutes = Short Film
All films above 30 minutes = Feature Film
All scripts not exceeding 100 pages = Short Script
All scripts over 100 pages = Feature Script
All submitted projects are fairly considered by the Silver Mask team of programmers, associates and judges.